Become a Motocross legend with the most authentic experience yet, and test your racing skills against a reimagined AI system that will challenge players like never before. Responding to community feedback, players will experience a completely redesigned physics system for enhanced realism of bike performance and rider feel – further delivering a more genuine, simulative experience.
Who needs a mechanic when you can strip down and build up your bike as you please? Customize every single parameter of your bike, from throttle mapping down to the brakes, all based on real values and metrics.
New to MXGP Pro is an open Motocross training facility known as The Compound. Featuring a bigger landscape, players will be able to explore freely and train from the pros with all-new challenges designed for complete mastery of the sport. MXGO Pro is motocross racing with a completely new soul!
Release Date: July 10, 2018
- Complete 2017 season riders and tracks from MXGP and MX2 classes
- 19 official tracks authentically reproduced with 1:1 photogrammetry technology
- MXGP and MX2 riders with state-of-art 3D facial scanning
- New Extreme Career mode for the ultimate professional-grade challenge
- Improved physics engine and AI behavior deliver heightened realism
- Expanded rider and bike customization
- New “The Compound” training mode with all-new challenges and activities to ride like a pro with help from the Pros