Take part in the most competitive and highest profile off-road motorcycle racing championship in the world. Featuring innovative track designs and set inside recognizable and prestigious stadiums, Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame is the most realistic and immersive Supercross fan experience. Compete in the 2017 Monster Energy AMA Supercross, an FIM World Championship season, choosing among official riders in both the 250SX and 450SX Classes, including iconic racers like Chad Reed, Ken Roczen and the outgoing champion Ryan Dungey.
Discover the Track Editor for endless gameplay possibilities: Select your stadium, create your own track, and share it online with your friends.
With more than 80 official brands and 300 items available, customize your rider and bike as you like for countless racing possibilities. Race alone or against players online from around the world and become the King of Supercross!
Release Date: February 13th, 2018
- Official 2017 Monster Energy Supercross championship
- Official bikes, iconic tracks, and athletes from both 250SX and 450SX classes
- Exciting career mode with extreme customization options for both riders and bikes using real parts and accessories
- Powerful Track Editor: Create, customize, and share your own tracks online for endless gameplay possibilities.
- Advanced graphics fully recreates the authentic spirit of the Supercross experience with realistic graphics & lighting.