In addition to the core game, Tokyo Dark: Collector’s Edition includes the game's digital soundtrack, alongside a PDF art book containing imagery from throughout the game's development process.
Legend tells of a door deep below Tokyo's sewers. All who enter are lost forever. Detective Ito's partner is missing. Explore Tokyo & uncover the darkness that lays beneath the streets in this Point & Click - meets Visual Novel - narrative adventure that questions the very core of Ito's sanity.
Release Date: September 7th, 2017
Tokyo Dark places the narrative in your hands. Your decisions and actions change Detective Ito's state of mind, opening doors to different possibilities as you attempt to find your partner and understand the dark and horrifying world around you.
- The S.P.I.N (Sanity, Professionalism, Investigation, Neurosis) system keeps track of every decision you make, changing how other characters react and the actions available to you.
- A deliciously dark delve into the world beneath Tokyo, that will leave you questioning each and every decision.
- A branching narrative that delivers 11 exciting endings.
- A New Game+ mode that positions you at the fork of each of Tokyo Dark's 11 endings.
- Beautifully animated sequences produced by Graphinica - a world class anime studio.
- The exploration, discovery and puzzle solving found in Point and Click Adventures married with narrative depth and intrigue of visual novels.
- Original soundtrack by Reign of Fury front man Matt `Bison` Steed.
- Localization by Japanese novelist Ureshino Kimi.
- Digital game soundtrack featuring over 2 hours of original compositions and remixes.
- Digital art book
Operating system: Windows 7 or above (64-bit Operating System Required)
Processor: AMD Phenom II X2 550, 3.1 GHz or Intel Core i3 3220
Hard disk space: 3GB
Video: AMD Radeon HD 3870 (512 MB) or GeForce 8800 GT (512 MB)
Sound: DirectX Compliant
DirectX®: Version 9.0c