Take part in an epic and ever-changing FINAL FANTASY as you adventure and explore with friends from around the world. The starter edition is perfect for newcomers as it includes the award-winning FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn experience and lets you begin your adventure as the Warrior of Light all the way through level 50. Join others from around the world and start your own FINAL FANTASY adventure today!Please note: The 30-day free play period included with purchase can only be applied once to each platform on a single service account. Moreover, this 30-day free play period is not applicable to platforms on which a license has already been registered.
IMPORTANT: We have confirmed an issue in which action icons fail to display on Macs using Radeon Pro Vega graphics cards. Because this affects gameplay, we advise caution if attempting to use this hardware to play FINAL FANTASY XIV.
LOGO ILLUSTRATION: © 2010, 2014, 2016 YOSHITAKA AMANO
- An epic FINAL FANTASY story featuring a vibrant cast of characters, hundreds of quests, and exciting locales to explore
- Celebrate the history of FINAL FANTASY through familiar monsters, bosses, music, and characters
- Tackle challenging dungeons and raids, or battle fellow players in unique forms of PvP
- Experience all of the jobs/classes on a single character using the flexible Armoury System
- Make your mark on the world by purchasing and decorating your very own estate – even build your own Airship!
- Adventure with friends using cross-platform play between PC, PlayStation 4, and Mac
- OS: macOS Sierra 10.12.4
- Applicable Models:
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, Late 2016) | Radeon Pro 450 | 1600x900, Standard (Mac)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015) | AMD Radeon R9 M395 | 1600x900、High(Mac)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015) | AMD Radeon R9 M390 | 1600x900、High(Mac)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014) | AMD Radeon R9 M290 | 1600x900、High(Mac)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014) | AMD Radeon R9 M295X | 1600x900、High(Mac)
- iMac (27-inch, Late 2013) | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 775M | 1600x900、Middle(Mac)
- iMac (27-inch, Late 2013) | NVIDIA GeForce GT 755M | 1600x900、Middle(Mac)
- iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2013) | NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M | 1600x900、Middle(Mac)
- iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2013) | Intel Iris Pro | 1600x900、Standard(Mac)
- Recommended Screen Resolution: 1600x900 (Note: Running at a resolution above 1920 x 1080/1920 x 1200 will result in lowered performance)
- Available space on hard disk/SSD: 60GB
- Internet: Broadband Internet connection
- Communications Port: If you are using a router, make sure you have the following ports set up to allow game packets to pass through
- TCP Ports: 80,443, 54992-54994, 55006-55007, 55021-55040
- Notes: There are features that differ from the Windows version such as functionalities for Japanese language conversions.
- Known Issue: Graphical corruption may occur under certain circumstances with the graphics driver for Intel Iris Pro graphics cards.
- We have confirmed an issue in which action icons fail to display on Macs using Radeon Pro Vega graphics cards. Because this affects gameplay, we advise caution if attempting to use this hardware to play FINAL FANTASY XIV.
For new customers who purchased the “FINAL FANTASY XIV Online Starter Edition” or the “FINAL FANTASY XIV Online Complete Edition”, download the FINAL FANTASY XIV Online game client from the link below and follow the instructions listed below:
For existing customers who purchased the “FINAL FANTASY XIV: Stormblood” expansion pack, log in to your existing FINAL FANTASY XIV service account from the official MogStation page from the link below and enter the 20 digit Registration Code for the Stormblood expansion within the “Your Account” menu:
Instructions for New Customers: