The next chapter in the exciting moto-sim racing series, Ride, arrives this fall with Ride 2. Featuring expanded game modes, all-new content with over 230 bikes from the most important manufacturers, and an unprecedented level of customization, Ride 2 brings the thrill of riding in the most complete motorcycle experience ever.
Release Date: February 14, 2017
- Over 230 Licensed Bikes – Ride 2 is all about the bikes from the world’s leading manufacturers, spanning 15 different categories including legendary 2-Stroke, SuperSport, and all-new Café Racer and Supermotards.
- Customize Your Dream Ride – Buy it. Build it. Enhance it. Customize your bikes down to the finest detail from over 1,200 available real-world parts, and over 800 rider accessories.
- Unparalleled Level of Content – More than double the content offering of the original Ride game with over 15 game modes and event categories, including the brand new Supermotard Race, Crew vs Crew, Point-to-Point Races and Daily Challenges.
- Over 30 Iconic Tracks – Race in GP Circuits, Country and City tracks, and legendary circuits including Nürburgring Nordschleife, Ulster GP, and the Northwest 200 – all faithfully recreated.
- Realistic Simulator – Accurate physics engine and realistic graphics allow players to experience each bike as they would handle and behave in the real world.
- MotoClub – Create or join any number of active MotoClubs as a member online. Show off your bike collection and run with fellow club members in asynchronous mode.
- Online Multiplayer – Race against up to 12 players online in single and team-based races.