When you buy this product
Conveniently charge your smartphone, and any other Qi compatible peripherals, including wireless earphones. This product features a cool design with the Cloudy Wolf and floating feathers.
Once electricity is flowing, the pad will light up blue.
The light will stay on for about three minutes after removing any devices off of the pad.
Simply place your device on the pad to begin charging, relieving you of plugging any cables in or out.
Size: L 3.94” x W 3.94” x D 0.47"
Accessories: USB cable (Type-A, Type-C cord 5W/2A) 1.2m
Estimated Release: November 2021
- AC adaptor is not included
- Release date is approximate.
- Please be aware of potential release date changes which will be updated above.
Input: 5V = 1A / 9V = 1.1A
Output: 5W / 7.5W / 10W
*When using a Quick Charge compatible adapter:
・Android devices: maximum 10W output
・iPhone devices: maximum 7.5W output
iPhone 12 mini
iPhone 12 Pro
iPhone 12 Pro Max
iPhone SE (Second generation)
iPhone 11 / iPhone 11 Pro / iPhone 11 Pro Max
iPhone XS / iPhone XS Max / iPhone XR
iPhone 8 Plus
Android Qi compatible devices
Qi compatible devices
WPC Qi V1.2
■Can it charge with an external case on?
As long as the case is 4mm or thinner, then the charger can charge your device with the case still on.
(*NOTE: Please remove all metallic and magnetic cases, as well as credit cards from the device before placing it on the charger.)
■Qi wireless charging compatibility
Compatible with Qi wireless specifications; you can use this as a charging station for any Qi compatible device.
■Foreign object detection / off-position detection
If the charger is unable to charge the device due to metal objects interfering connection, the device is not Qi compatible, or the Qi compatible device is not properly positioned, then the charger light will blink on/off (to show there’s an error).
- Please use an AC adapter that is 5V/2A or higher.
- In order to ensure stable output, make sure to place your smartphone in the center of this product.
- Remove all metal and magnetic cases, as well as credit cards from your device, as it might cause a malfunction of this product.
- If you want to use the Quick Charge mode, you will need an AC adapter that supports Quick Charge. This product supports up to Quick Charge 3.0.