Fearing the police, and dealing with Daniel's new telekinetic power, the boys flee to Mexico for safety.
Suddenly, sixteen year-old Sean is responsible for Daniel’s safety, shelter, and teaching him right from wrong.
Sean’s choices shape the fates of the Diaz brothers, and the lives of everyone they meet.
The road to Mexico is long and filled with danger.
This is the trip that could bond Sean and Daniel forever… or tear their brotherhood apart.
Release Date: February 4th, 2020
Life is Strange 2 includes:
- The Complete Season (Episodes 1 to 5)
- Episode 5 supplied as a digital download
- Bonus Game: The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit
- Arcadia Bay Patches: customize Sean’s in-game backpack
- Three collectible art cards
- Award Winning Story-Telling
- Daniel is always learning from Sean – and what you teach him has far-reaching consequences.
- Stunning visuals and hand-painted textures.
- Emotive original soundtrack from Jonathan Morali, composer of the original Life is Strange – plus licensed tracks from Phoenix, The Streets, Sufjan Stevens, Bloc Party, First Aid Kit, and more.
Life is Strange 2 © 2018, 2019 Square Enix Ltd. All rights reserved. The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit © 2018, 2019 Square Enix Ltd. All rights reserved. Published by Square Enix Limited. Developed by DON’T NOD Entertainment SA. SQUARE ENIX and the SQUARE ENIX logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd. CAPTAIN SPIRIT and LIFE IS STRANGE are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square Enix Ltd. DONTNOD is a trademark of DON’T NOD Entertainment SA. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.f“[PS icon]”,“PlayStation” and “[PS4 icon]” are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. © 2019 Valve Corporation. Steamworks and the Steamworks logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Valve Corporation.