You can now enjoy the co-op experience with your friends in the new amazing compound, inspired by the Corona Supercross Test Track. You can train, race or roam free on the biggest area ever!
Monster Energy Supercross 3 takes Multiplayer to the next level. Thanks to new dedicated servers, you can now experience the best multiplayer feature ever with all new content and modes, like the new Race Director mode. This feature will give you the opportunity to create the best online competitions. Now you can do things like decide the players’ starting positions, assign penalties or choose which cameras to focus on.
Last but not least, the track editor is back. Boost your creativity and share an infinite number of tracks that the community can race on!
New physics, new animations, new riders’ models and the opportunity to create a female rider as your custom rider: Monster Energy Supercross 3 is more Supercross than ever!
Everything is official, from real teams to the training compound, Monster Energy Supercross 3 is the exact replica of the Supercross world.
Release Date: February 4th, 2020
- The Official 2019 Monster Energy Supercross season, 100 official riders from both 450SX and 250SX from 2019 roster, 2019 Official Teams and 15 official stadiums and tracks
- Dedicated servers with new multiplayer modes including the Race Director mode
- New co-op mode and new compound area to play in with your friends
- A powered-up track editor to create an infinite number of tracks to share with the community
- New physics, riders’ models and animations, including Female Riders models, for the most complete Supercross experience ever