The starter edition is perfect for newcomers as it includes the award-winning FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn experience and lets you begin your adventure as the Warrior of Light all the way through level 50. Join others from around the world and start your own FINAL FANTASY adventure today!
Please note: The 30-day free play period included with purchase can only be applied once to each platform on a single service account. Moreover, this 30-day free play period is not applicable to platforms on which a license has already been registered.
LOGO ILLUSTRATION: © 2010, 2014, 2016 YOSHITAKA AMANO
- An epic FINAL FANTASY story featuring a vibrant cast of characters, hundreds of quests, and exciting locales to explore
- Celebrate the history of FINAL FANTASY through familiar monsters, bosses, music, and characters
- Tackle challenging dungeons and raids, or battle fellow players in unique forms of PvP
- Experience all of the jobs/classes on a single character using the flexible Armoury System
- Make your mark on the world by purchasing and decorating your very own estate – even build your own Airship!
- Adventure with friends using cross-platform play between PC, PlayStation 4, and Mac
- Download link: http://gdl.square-enix.com/ffxiv/inst/ffxivsetup.exe.
- Installer is approximately 110 MB.
- Please note that this will also set the in-game language, but you can change this setting at any time within the FINAL FANTASY XIV launcher program.
- Ensure that you have at least 60 GB of free space available on your hard disk drive.
- A User Account Control prompt may be displayed for Windows® 7 users. Select “Yes” to proceed with the installation.
- Please launch the installer as a user with administrator rights. Windows® 7 users may be prompted for an administrator password.
- Please note that a Square Enix Account is required to play FINAL FANTASY XIV. If you do not possess a Square Enix Account, you will be asked to register one at this time. If you already have a Square Enix Account, you do not need to register a separate one and may proceed to sign in with your current Square Enix Account. To create a new Square Enix Account, you may alternatively access the following page using your internet browser. http://www.square-enix.com/na/account/
download progress bar.
9. Once the game has been updated, the Play button will be displayed. Click this button to start the game.