DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS™ 2 is the critically acclaimed block-building RPG from DRAGON QUEST series creators Yuji Horii, character designer Akira Toriyama and composer Koichi Sugiyama – now for Steam players!
The Steam version includes all the Season Pass content previously released on console versions: Hotto Stuff Pack, Modernist Pack, Aquarium Pack, Designer’s Sunglasses, Historic Headwear, Dragonlord’s Throne, and more!
Don’t let the name fool you, despite the 2, this is a completely standalone experience featuring new characters, an expansive world, unlimited building combinations, and a storyline that’s sure to satisfy long-time fans and newcomers alike!
Embark on an epic journey and become the master Builder!
Customize your character and set off to revive a forsaken world alongside a mysterious companion named Malroth. Then, take your builder online and join your friends to collaborate and create something truly magnificent.
Release Date: December 10th, 2019
To spread their destructive dogma, the calamitous cult captures the builders of the world. All hope seems to be lost until you, a young apprentice builder, manage to escape from the clutches of evil.
After washing up on the shores of the deserted Isle of Awakening, you encounter the spirited Malroth, a mysterious youth with no memory of his past.
With the help of your fearless new friend, you embark on a grand adventure to gather the skills required to become a full-fledged builder, but the road you build is paved with peril.
Only you can defeat the Children of Hargon, uncover the secrets of Malroth’s past, and unravel the riddles of this mysterious land.
- Block-building RPG – Prove yourself as a Builder and a Warrior, help the people of the realm to rebuild their destroyed lands. The more you help the more you’ll receive hearts and recognition. Prepare for a cure of creativity and friendliness!
- Creative open-world– Construct big structures in this fantasy block world with a large variety of options.
- Explore, gather, and craft– Each island contains its own set of unique materials to help you grow, craft, and cook new creations. Along the way you’ll improve your skills and grow as a builder as you learn new recipes and blueprints.
- Battle fearsome foes alongside your partner– Accompanying you on your quest is the mysterious Malroth, an aggressive amnesiac with a fondness for fighting foes. His powerful attacks and skills on the battlefield are truly indispensable!
- Dash, swim, and glide across an expansive world – Run across open fields and explore charming villages, treacherous mines, and spectacular castles. Dive into the watery depths to discover hidden treasures, climb the highest mountain to catch the sunset, and glide home to rest up for your next day of adventure.
- Plant, water, and grow! – Work together with your villagers to till soil, plants seeds, and raise a multitude of crops. Be sure to customize the way you build your fields to support the kind of crops you’re growing. Harvest anything from the humble cabbage to sweet sugar canes!
- Design and Build with Friends Online – Big projects require big help! Up to 4 players can team up online to build anything you can imagine on the sandbox Isle of Awakening.
- OS Version: Windows® 7 SP1 / 8.1 / 10 64-bit
- Processor: AMD Ryzen™ 3 1300X or above | Intel® Core™ i3-3225 or above
- Graphics: AMD Radeon™ HD 7750 2GB VRAM / NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 640 2GB VRAM
- 12GB disk space
- DirectX version 11
- Extra: Network: Broadband Internet Connection Expected Framerate: 30 FPS @ 1280x720 / Graphics preset: “Low”.
- OS Version: Windows® 10 64-bit
- Processor: AMD Ryzen™ 3 1300X or above | Intel® Core™ i7-3770 or above
- Graphics: AMD Radeon™ RX Vega 56 4GB VRAM / NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060 6 GB VRAM
- 12GB disk space
- DirectX version 11
- Extra: Network: Network: Broadband Internet Connection Expected Framerate: 60 FPS @ 1920x1080 / Graphics preset: “High”. Depending on the monitor and PC graphics card environment and setup used, this title can expand its display resolution to 4K.
- Please adjust graphics options to match with your PC environments when playing on 4K resolutions.