When you buy this product
- This is an expansion for FINAL FANTASY® XIV, you will need to have an active FINAL FANTASY® XIV account to use this product.
- Please note that the FINAL FANTASY® XIV: SHADOWBRINGERS expansion pack also includes FINAL FANTASY® XIV: HEAVENSWARD & FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD.
- New jobs
- New playable race
- Level cap increase from 70 to 80
- Journey through expansive new areas
- New primals
- New beast tribes
- A plethora of new dungeons to explore
- Challenging new 8-player raids
- An exciting new series of alliance raids
- Tackle dungeons solo while fighting alongside prominent characters with the new Trust system
- Relive the adventures from your past with your current level and gear via the New Game+ system.
- The Restoration of the Holy See of Ishgard - In the aftermath of the Dragonsong War, Disciples of the Hand and Land work together to rebuild Ishgard
Square Enix support for the Mac 32-bit version of FINAL FANTASY XIV will end with the start of early access for FINAL FANTASY XIV: Shadowbringers, currently scheduled for late-June 2019.
FINAL FANTASY XIV may still be accessible through the 32-bit application even after support has ended, and Square Enix may respond to requests for technical support for the 32-bit application, but such accessibility and support may be limited and is not guaranteed.
Square Enix plans to support a new, 64-bit version of the FINAL FANTASY XIV application with the start of early access for FINAL FANTASY XIV: Shadowbringers.
Below are the minimum system requirements for the new Mac 64-bit application:
|Minimum System Requirements|
|OS||macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS Catalina 10.15|
|Applicable Model||iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014) or higher|
|Free Disk Space||60GB|
|Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R9 M295X or higher|
|Recommended Screen Resolution||1600x900|
|Internet||Broadband Internet connection|
|Communications port||If you are using a router, please set up your ports so that the below packets can pass through.|
[Ports that may be used] TCP：80, 443, 54992 - 54994, 55006 - 55007, 55021 - 55040
For more information regarding the distribution of the 64-bit client for Mac, please click here.
- Please note that a Square Enix Account is required to play FINAL FANTASY XIV. If you do not possess a Square Enix Account, you will be asked to register one at this time. If you already have a Square Enix Account, you do not need to register a separate one and may proceed to sign in with your current Square Enix Account. To create a new Square Enix Account, you may alternatively access the following page using your internet browser. http://www.square-enix.com/na/account/
5. To begin playing, enter your Square Enix Account username and password and select Log In.
6. After logging in, the launcher will check for the latest game data. If necessary, the latest files will be downloaded from the network, and the game will be updated to the most recent version. This process is automatic, and can take anywhere from several minutes to several hours to complete. The estimated time remaining will be displayed under the download progress bar.
7. Once the game has been updated, the Play button will be displayed. Click this button to start the game.