When you buy this product
With over 22 million adventurers worldwide, there is no better time to join the fight for freedom than now!
Become the Darkness! Dive into the next chapter of the critically acclaimed game FINAL FANTASY XIV Online with its epic next expansion pack - Shadowbringers!
Hero becomes villain as the Warrior of Light embraces the dark and embarks upon an adventure that transcends worlds. Forge a new fate and play as two new jobs - Gunbreaker and Dancer - as well as two new races - Viera and Hrothgar.
New to FINAL FANTASY XIV Online? Join others from around the world and start your own FINAL FANTASY adventure today! Buy the Starter or Complete Edition to begin your adventure!
Release Date: July 2nd, 2019
- This is an expansion for FINAL FANTASY® XIV, you will need to have an active FINAL FANTASY® XIV account to use this product.
- Please note that the FINAL FANTASY® XIV: SHADOWBRINGERS expansion pack also includes FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD.
- This product is NOT compatible with the Steam version of FINAL FANTASY®XIV: A Realm Reborn. If you’ve purchased FINAL FANTASY® XIV: A Realm Reborn on Steam, then you must also purchase FINAL FANTASY® XIV: SHADOWBRINGERS on Steam to upgrade your existing account.
- New jobs
- New playable race
- Level cap increase from 70 to 80
- Journey through expansive new areas
- New primals
- New beast tribes
- A plethora of new dungeons to explore
- Challenging new 8-player raids
- An exciting new series of alliance raids
- Tackle dungeons solo while fighting alongside prominent characters with the new Trust system
- Relive the adventures from your past with your current level and gear via the New Game+ system.
- The Restoration of the Holy See of Ishgard - In the aftermath of the Dragonsong War, Disciples of the Hand and Land work together to rebuild Ishgard
Notice: This product is not compatible with the Steam version of FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn. If you’ve purchased FFXIV: A Realm Reborn on Steam, then you must also purchase FFXIV: Shadowbringers on Steam to upgrade your existing account.
Please check the FINAL FANTASY XIV: System Requirements Page for details.
- If you are using a router, please set up your ports so that the below packets can pass through. Ports that may be used: TCP: 80, 443, 54992 - 54994, 55006 - 55007, 55021 - 55040
- Log into the Mog Station with your Square Enix account: http://sqex.to/Msp
- Once logged in, select “Your Account” on the top-left corner of the screen
- Select the service account you wish to register your code on. If you have multiple service accounts (represented as tabs named FINAL FANTASY XIV 1, 2, etc.), please select the service account you wish to register your code to.
- Select the “Enter the Registration Code for the Expansion” button and enter your 20-digit code which can be found in your confirmation email, or on your store account page (depending on retailer).
- Confirm the details and proceed through the remaining steps.