When you buy this product
In addition to the core game, Tokyo Dark: Collector’s Edition includes the game's digital soundtrack, alongside a PDF art book containing imagery from throughout the game's development process.
Legend tells of a door deep below Tokyo's sewers. All who enter are lost forever. Detective Ito's partner is missing. Explore Tokyo & uncover the darkness that lays beneath the streets in this Point & Click - meets Visual Novel - narrative adventure that questions the very core of Ito's sanity.
Release Date: September 7th, 2017
- The S.P.I.N (Sanity, Professionalism, Investigation, Neurosis) system keeps track of every decision you make, changing how other characters react and the actions available to you.
- A deliciously dark delve into the world beneath Tokyo, that will leave you questioning each and every decision.
- A branching narrative that delivers 11 exciting endings.
- A New Game+ mode that positions you at the fork of each of Tokyo Dark's 11 endings.
- Beautifully animated sequences produced by Graphinica - a world class anime studio.
- The exploration, discovery and puzzle solving found in Point and Click Adventures married with narrative depth and intrigue of visual novels.
- Original soundtrack by Reign of Fury front man Matt `Bison` Steed.
- Localization by Japanese novelist Ureshino Kimi.
- Digital game soundtrack featuring over 2 hours of original compositions and remixes.
- Digital art book
Operating system: Windows 7 or above (64-bit Operating System Required)
Processor: AMD Phenom II X2 550, 3.1 GHz or Intel Core i3 3220
Hard disk space: 3GB
Video: AMD Radeon HD 3870 (512 MB) or GeForce 8800 GT (512 MB)
Sound: DirectX Compliant
DirectX®: Version 9.0c