When you buy this product
Join over 20 million adventurers worldwide on an adventure that will take you to the heavens and beyond!
Includes 30-day free subscription period for all newly created service accounts*. User registration and service subscription are required to play the game.
* The 30-day free play period included with purchase can only be applied once to each platform on a single service account. Moreover, this 30-day free play period is not applicable to platforms on which a license has already been registered.
LOGO ILLUSTRATION: © 2010, 2014, 2016, 2018 YOSHITAKA AMANO
- All the hallmarks of the FINAL FANTASY franchise, including an engaging storyline, genre-leading graphics, and real-time HD cut scenes
- A flexible class system that allows players to switch freely between a variety of classes and jobs, simply by swapping their equipped weapon or tool, allowing any character to raise all classes and jobs to level 60
- Robust gameplay features such as player-managed Free Companies, diverse party finder features to group up with other players with ease, and a variety of fun activities in the Gold Saucer area, all designed to accommodate a dynamic player community
- Challenging trials, dungeons and raids for groups of up to 24 players, and exciting player-vs-player (PvP) content for groups of up to 72 players
- Breathtaking musical score by renowned FINAL FANTASY series composers
- All Heavensward content additions and main scenario updates with an array of dungeons, trials, side-quests and more: 3.1 - As Goes Light So Goes Darkness, 3.2 - The Gears of Change, 3.3 - Revenge of the Horde, 3.4 - Soul Surrender and 3.5 - The Far Edge of Fate
- Cross-platform play on Windows PC, Mac and PlayStation®4, with incredible graphics engine that delivers a high level of detail and quality on all platforms
Square Enix support for the Mac 32-bit version of FINAL FANTASY XIV will end with the start of early access for FINAL FANTASY XIV: Shadowbringers, currently scheduled for late-June 2019.
FINAL FANTASY XIV may still be accessible through the 32-bit application even after support has ended, and Square Enix may respond to requests for technical support for the 32-bit application, but such accessibility and support may be limited and is not guaranteed.
Square Enix plans to support a new, 64-bit version of the FINAL FANTASY XIV application with the start of early access for FINAL FANTASY XIV: Shadowbringers.
Below are the minimum system requirements for the new Mac 64-bit application:
|Minimum System Requirements|
|OS||macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS Catalina 10.15|
|Applicable Model||iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014) or higher|
|Free Disk Space||60GB|
|Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R9 M295X or higher|
|Recommended Screen Resolution||1600x900|
|Internet||Broadband Internet connection|
|Communications port||If you are using a router, please set up your ports so that the below packets can pass through.|
[Ports that may be used] TCP：80, 443, 54992 - 54994, 55006 - 55007, 55021 - 55040
For more information regarding the distribution of the 64-bit client for Mac, please click here.
- Please note that a Square Enix Account is required to play FINAL FANTASY XIV. If you do not possess a Square Enix Account, you will be asked to register one at this time. If you already have a Square Enix Account, you do not need to register a separate one and may proceed to sign in with your current Square Enix Account. To create a new Square Enix Account, you may alternatively access the following page using your internet browser. http://www.square-enix.com/na/account/
5. To begin playing, enter your Square Enix Account username and password and select Log In.
6. After logging in, the launcher will check for the latest game data. If necessary, the latest files will be downloaded from the network, and the game will be updated to the most recent version. This process is automatic, and can take anywhere from several minutes to several hours to complete. The estimated time remaining will be displayed under the download progress bar.
7. Once the game has been updated, the Play button will be displayed. Click this button to start the game.