When you buy this product
- Real role-playing from an immersive 3D, first-person perspective. The game includes action, character interaction and problem solving.
- Realistic, recognizable locations. Many of the locations are built from actual blueprints of real places set in a near future scenario.
- A game filled with people rather than monsters. This creates empathy with the game characters and enhances the realism of the game world.
- Rich character development systems: Skills, augmentations, weapon and item selections and multiple solutions to problems ensure that no two players will end the game with similar characters.
- Multiple solutions to problems and character development choices ensure a varied game experience. Talk, fight or use skills to get past obstacles as the game adapts itself to your style of play.
- Strong storyline: Built on "real" conspiracy theories, current events and expected advancements in technology. If it's in the game, someone, somewhere believes it.
Processor: 300 MHz Pentium II or equivalent
Memory: 64 MB RAM
Hard Drive: 150MB uncompressed hard drive space
Graphics: DirectX 7.0a compliant 3D accelerated video card 16MB VRAM
Sound: DirectX 7.0a compliant sound card
DirectX®: DirectX 7.0a or higher (included)